Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wild Wildwood Weekend Mix!

Afternoon! It's 73° this cloudy, slightly breezy, humid afternoon at the shore. I'm a little late today...in slow mo and rehydrating as I go. It's Irish Weekend...enough said. Although the Shepherd's Pie, Irish Soda bread, Irish Potatoes and made and ready to take to the party. Dyed my hair red, I've got a green T-shirt and just slipped the green beads and shamrock earrings on. Now enough said. This weekend will be "iffy" in the weather department to say the least. We're talking for the next 2 days (perhaps 3), there's a mix of clouds, scattered showers, thunderstorms, periods of sun. Prepare accordingly. What else can I tell ya? It may hit 80° in WW if that sun does make it through the cloud cover. It almost made it about an hour ago, but we're gray and rainfree so far today. Breezes will hang around the entire time too...SE @ 10mph. High tide:5:32p.m.; Low tide:11:12a.m.; Ocean Temp: 73°; Sunset (if there is one to be seen) is 6:54p.m. I know there's a classic car festival (plenty of gorgeous hot rods..."Happy Days" all over the place) happening in Wildwood as well as a Seafarers festival today in the Crest, but once again my eyes are up to the North end and the Irish Fall Fest. In the words of the Irish, "Here's to you and yours, and to mine and ours, and if mine and ours ever come across you and yours, I hope you and yours will do as much for mine and ours and mine and ours have done for you and yourself."

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Sounds like another wild Wildwood weekend. Enjoy!

Henry H. Turtle said...

Can't get enough of those men in skirts, can ya? Too bad it's not the ladies because from my vantage point... things are looking mighty fine!