Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sunny and Very Cold

Mornin'!  It's 18° in Wildwood NJ.  It feels like 7° with the wind chill (winds out of the N-NW 20-25mph).  It's brutally cold out there.  I'll have to be honest...I left no time to stand and soak in the island.  I missed it if there was a nice briny fragrance of the sea as I ran to the back door almost squealing in frigid pain.  I did note the clear sky with stars and almost full moon (Full Moon kicks off the New Year) shining in the cold darkness.  It'll be a bit on the brutally cold side even though Ms Sun's checking in and shining down today and tomorrow.  Not so much on Saturday as we're still supposed to get a full day of snow showers.  Today will be sunny, in the low-mid 20s with winds continuing out of the N-NW at 20-25mph creating that wind chill.  Tonight...clear with temps back down into the upper teens with N-NW winds.
High tide: 3:23p.m.
Low tide:9:23a.m.
Ocean temp:46°
Sunrise:7:16a.m.
Sunset:4:47p.m.

No comments: