Thursday, May 24, 2018

This Is What I'm Talking About

Mornin'!  It's 65° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's up and at'em!  There's not a breeze or a cloud in the bright, blue sky.  It's perfection outside.  It's so nice that when I stepped onto the porch, it almost took my breath away.  My first reaction was to just sit on the porch and take it all in...ya know...just stay in the moment.  I proceeded to walk around the yard and check in on all the gardens.  This is what I took it in...Ms Sun just welcoming dawn, stillness, the extreme calm and quiet before the storm (in more ways than one), birds chirping, seagulls laughing, geese flying north overhead, the strong fragrance of the marsh and warming beach sand, my new awnings, my freshly scrubbed back porch, my beautiful new trash picked wooden rockers and all the plants, veggies and flowers surrounding me as they all begin to grow (that includes those housebound tropicals once again enjoying the outdoors).  Plus I still have to pinch myself that I live down the Shore. The weather's going to be 5-Star today.  Blue skies and sunshine will abound with light breezes...first out of the N-NE, then SE, and tonight...S-SW all around 7-10mph.  Temps will just be tapping 80°.  Tonight...mid 60s and moonlit skies.  Tomorrow...ditto on today's weather.  The weekend... not so much as a tropical disturbance will be bringing crapola weather for Sunday and Monday.  I'll keep checking but it's leaning that way.
High tide:5:06p.m.
Low tide:10:39a.m.
Ocean temp:60°
Sunset:8:15p.m.
UV Index:high (8-9)

No comments: