Sunday, January 8, 2023

50/50 Sunday

Mornin'!  It's 37° in Wildwood NJ.  We've got some bright sunshine out there!  My living room is glowing with sunny brightness and that's without that lovely, sparkling Christmas Tree. All the decorations came down yesterday.  As Ms Sun shines there are very light winds out of the North at 3-5mph.  It'll be a sunny start with clouds rolling in later this morning as the day becomes cloudy by this afternoon.  Temps will be in the low-mid 40s with light and variable winds.  Tonight... clouds with periods of rain, temps down to where they are now... upper 30s and S-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Chance of rain is 80% tonight.  Tomorrow... cloudy skies early becoming partly clear later in the day with a slight chance of a rain shower (20% chance), temps in the mid-40s with NW winds at 10-20mph.
High tide: 8:34AM and 9:09PM
Low tide: 2:54PM
Ocean temp: 44°
Sunrise: 7:16AM
Sunset: 4:56PM
Moonrise: 6:25PM

No comments: