Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Possible Wet Hump Day

Mornin'!  It's 48° in Wildwood NJ.  We've got just enough cloud cover to make for a stunning sunrise this morning.  Winds are out of the West at 5-10mph.  It's a briny morning with that stronger than normal fishy fragrance in the air.  Everything's wet with morning dew.  These clouds intend to fill in as there's an 80% chance of rain in the forecast today.  We've had quite a damp, raw, chilly week and it looks like today will be no exception. Temps will get into the low-mid 50s with W-NW winds at 10-15mph.  Tonight... clouds begin to clear with only 20% chance of rain as temps return to the mid-40s and NW winds wift (waft) over the island at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... partly sunny skies in the morning giving way to cloudy skies by the afternoon.  There's a 25% chance of a rain shower with temps in the upper 50s and N-NW winds at 10-15mph.  As for this weekend... partly to mostly sunny with temps in the low-mid 60s and calm breezes.  The Full Moon is this coming Friday.  It's the "Flower" Moon.  
High Tide: 7:04AM and 7:31PM
Low Tide: 12:57PM
Ocean Temp: 56°
Sunrise: 5:57AM
Sunset: 7:55PM
Moonrise: 5:56PM

No comments: