Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Gray Hump Day

This Morning's Webcam Shot - North WW 
Mornin'!  It's 67° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 95% with a dewpoint of 65°.  Winds are out of the SE at 7-10mph.  We're currently under thick dark clouds with Ms Sun actually peeking through every now and then (mostly over the ocean).  It'll be a partly sunny morning with clouds thickening this afternoon as rain is supposed to be on its way.  We'll may see occasional rain showers this afternoon (40% chance), with temps in the low-70s and S-SE wind at 10-15mph.  Tonight... 80% chance of rain with thunderstorms possible, temps in the upper 60s with South winds at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow... cloudy in the morning followed by thunderstorms in the afternoon (60% chance), temps in the low-80s, SW winds at 10-20mph. Tomorrow night... scattered thunderstorms (40% chance), partly cloudy, temps in the upper 60s with W-SW winds at 5-10mph.  As for this upcoming weekend... Saturday will be a perfect day with plentiful sunshine, temps around 80°, winds out of the West at 10-20mph.  Saturday night... fair, temps in the mid-upper 60s with W-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Sunday... a mix of sun and clouds, 20% chance of a passing rain showers, temps around 80°, West winds at 10-15mph.  Sunday night... 40% chance of rain, partly cloudy, temps in the low-mid 60s, West winds at 10-15mph.
High Tide: 7:15AM and 7:40PM
Low Tide: 1:08PM
Ocean Temp: 65°
Sunrise: 5:54AM
Sunset: 8:21PM
UV Index: 6.9 
Rip Currents: Low risk

No comments: