Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nice Winters Day!

Mornin'!  It's 33° in WW.  It's cloudy and calm out there in the morning darkness.  The clouds will eventually give way to Ms. Sun today as she shines temps will go into the mid-upper 30's with breezes wifting (I mean wafting) in from the NW at 15-20mph.  There's whispering going on about a Nor'easter headed this way late Friday.  I'd say wtf...but whatever.  The more weather folk I check with...Wildwood's storm looks like a rain event.  I'm giving that one the ol' stink eye.  Today though...looking like a nice winters day at the Shore. 
High tide:4:29p.m.
Low tide:10:10a.m.
Ocean temp:44°
Sunset:5:28p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! I am counting the months until we can go to Wildwood again. We just got the 2013 brochure with rates for the hotel we stay in, so I'm getting excited :) Summer can't come fast enough....