Monday, March 31, 2014

Aloha March!

Mornin'!  It's 38° this cloudy, windy, early morn.  Got an "iffy" start to the week and end of month as clouds abound.  In the morning darkness when I looked up into the sky all I can see are clouds on top of more clouds.  It's breezy (N-NW a 25-30mph) making the cumulus clouds look lighter in color and as though they're moving at a decent clip on the cloudy backdrop. Not sure if we'll see Ms Sun or not this morning.  Most forecasts are saying a 40-50% chance of rain before 10am.  Ms Sun will appear sometime this afternoon as temps rise into the mid-50s.  The Winds will be brisk and strong providing a bad hair day right up until this evening. Back down into the 40s tonight. Doesn't feel like a lamb to me but baa baa baa March! Time to celebrate that this month is checking out!!!
High tide: 9:08a.m.
Low tide:3:03p.m.
Ocean temp:40°
Sunset:7:22p.m.
FOOTNOTE: Just got into the office and as I boarded my vehicle it began to hail or rain freezing rain.  It continues as I type.  Get the hell out of here March.
ANOTHER FOOTNOTE: It's 2p.m. and the sun's shining brightly!


No comments: