Monday, March 10, 2014

Cloudy Monday?

Mornin'!  It's 37° in Wildwood.  The sky is dark and clear and starlit.  Breezes are very light.  It's cold but doesn't feel too wintry if you know what I mean.  It's still and quiet.  Sun's due to pass the horizon in about an hour at 7:18a.m.   Like yesterday, I've checked 4 forecasts for today's weather and all said the same...mostly cloudy.  My hubby's saying, "Nope, it's gonna be sunny" as the "TV" meteorologists are saying "sunny".  So after yesterday with that mostly cloudy forecast and it actually being a clear, mild, sunny, blue-sky day...I'm skeptical.  But, here's what all the forecasts I've checked this morning said:
Mostly cloudy today with temps in the low-mid 50s, breezes out of the SW at 15-20mph and 0% chance of precipitation.  Tonight back into the high 30's and still partially overcast with light winds.
Tomorrow...now were talking "clear, sunny" conditions.  By the way, Wednesday and Thursday of this week...wet.  Rain or the white stuff remains to be seen but my bets are on "rain".
High tide: 4:30p.m.
Low tide:10:20a.m.
Ocean temp:38°
Sunset:7:01p.m.

No comments: