Thursday, March 13, 2014

Winds of Trash

Mornin'!  It's 26° in Wildwood.  The sky is overcast and cloudy.  The winds are freight train roaring over the island at 35-40mph out of the NW (chill factor...5° by the way). The street is littered everywhere with someone's recycle trash.  It's amazing how thoughtless and careless people are regarding the intense sound of the thunderous, howling winds while their homes tremble ever so slightly then decide to put their recycle cans at the curb.  That's right...think it through now...who cares what flies into the Harbor?  Stupid jerks.  It really ticks me off.  And, I just backspaced what I originally wrote thanks to my husband.  He wouldn't let me use the profanity that was flying from my fingertips.  Okay...I'll just put today's weather out there as I try and cool off this early morn.  March is rearing it's very ugly face today.  It'll be blustery, cold and wintry all day.  Forecasts are saying partly sunny/partly cloudy with high winds checked in all day right into tonight. Temps...high of 30° but don't forget to include the ol' chill factor today.  Tonight...back into the 20s with winds quieting down just a tad...20-30mph.
High tide:6:36a.m. and 7:05p.m.
Low tide:12:39p.m.
Ocean temp:38°
Sunset:7:04p.m.
Full Moon: Sunday 3/16
Spring:Just about a week away 3/20

No comments: