Monday, April 7, 2014

Rainy Days and Monday

Mornin'!  It's 45° under cloudy skies.  It's dry out there.  Not much of a breeze wifting (I mean wafting) over the island but things-are-a-changin'!  It's going to be a rainy Monday (and Tuesday too possibly) as there's 100% chance of rain today and tonight.  Tomorrow...80% chance.  The gardens I was working on this weekend will be getting a nice watering as tomorrow night is when these rain clouds are supposed to check out.  Temps today will just tap the 50° mark as Winds are coming in strong a bit later from the SE-ESE at 20-30mph.  Sounds miserable.  I'm going to fill the ol' soup thermos for work today because sitting at the ocean during my lunch hour is going to be on the raw side and a chilly one. Even though I still enjoy the beach on rainy days, you can't beat warm soup for taking the edge off.  Go ahead and sing away Karen Carpenter!
High tide:2:59p.m.
Low tide:8:37a.m.
Ocean temp:42°
Sunset:7:28p.m.
Summer: 74 days!

No comments: