Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring is in the air!

Mornin'!  It's 63° in Wildwood.  The sky is clear and ready to welcome Ms Sun which is crossing the horizon as I type.  We had some rain on the overnight and everything's dewy fresh and aromatic.  I just love mornings like these.  I got the herb garden planted last night just in time for mother nature's watering.  I swear I could detect the fragrance of a sprig of fresh basil or rosemary in with the sea air this early morn.  It'll be another nice Spring day down the shore.  Not as warm and summery as the mainland or the big city but lovely just the same.  Some of the city folk were here yesterday heading to the beach and it just wasn't quite a beach day in my opinion.  I wore a light sweater for my lunch hour by the sea as I watched everyone coming off the beach looking chilled in beachwear and packing their cars heading out. If you're doing a beach day this time of year...pack a sweatshirt or light jacket.  Anyway...it'll be a partly cloudy/partly sunny one today with temps in the low-mid 70s.  Breezes will be out of the NW to begin with and shift to the NE all at 10-20mph.  There's a 20% chance of a shower today as well.  The moon is becoming brighter as it's in its full stage tomorrow. 
High tide:7:34a.m.
Low tide:1:27p.m.
Ocean temp:59°
Sunset: 8:05p.m.
Moonrise:7:01p.m.

No comments: