Friday, September 12, 2014

Cooler and More Comfortable

Mornin'!  It's 68° in Wildwood.  We've got some partly clear as well as partly cloud covered sky this early morn.  Weird.  Looking east I can see the sky is mostly clear with some wispy clouds greeting Ms Sun.  And then looking west, we've got that ominous, dark look to the sky.   My bets is it'll be a gorgeous sunrise as those clouds are already being colorfully painted.  Ms Sun better step it up though as those westerly clouds are taking over nicely. From all the forecasts I've checked it's unanimous...mostly cloudy for the start of the day as Ms Sun finally wins out as we'll have mostly sunny conditions begin a bit later this morning.  Temps will be low-mid 70s as winds will be out of the N-NE at 15-17mph.  Tonight...clear and in the mid-upper 60s.  The weekend's holding it's own as Saturday will be the "rain shower" day as Sunday will be "sunny" with temps in the mid 70s for both days.
High tide:11:08a.m.
Low tide:5:11p.m.
Ocean temp:74°
Sunset:7:13p.m.
For our anniversary hubby and I celebrated with a delicious dinner at the Lobster House in Cape May which I highly recommend. We began with cocktails on the Schooner then to the vintage dining room.  I had the stuffed flounder (stuffed with crab, scallops and topped with shrimp) and he had the broiled scallops.  It was off the chart delish.  After, it was to Sunset beach (at the sunken ship) for the 9/11 ceremony and flag lowering.  A perfectly lovely summer evening and wedding anniversary celebration!  Life is good!  


1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

When I was a waiter, I jokingly replied, "With more Flounder" when asked what the Flounder was stuffed with. "I'll have that, it sounds good," they replied! LOL