Friday, October 21, 2016

Late Friday Night!

My home - The island of Wildwood at dawn
Evenin'!
It's that time again! My annual hiatus from weather blogging is here as it's time for me to join the annual Halloween festivities in Key West Florida.  I've decided to take a backseat from the ol' blog until November 1st.  That will come soon enough as we  all know how quickly vacations fly by. If interested in getting the current or upcoming weather and down the shore updates while I'm sleeping in,  just click on "Wunderground".  It's right on my blog page under My Personal Favs (the last link there) then type in 08260 (Wildwood's zip code) in the Search box at the top right.  In my opinion, it's one of the most accurate Wildwood NJ daily/weekly weather forecasts.  Another very accurate source is "Dippin' Dan the Local Weatherman's" Facebook page.  He's usually spot on.  And just about everything you need for the "down the shore" weather, air temps, tides, sunrises, ocean temp, winds and wind direction etc is right there under my Personal Favs.
See ya in November and thanks to all those who regularly check and follow my weather blog!  I know you are all out there reading my words as it shows on my blog counter. It won't allow me info on who's visiting and checking on Wildwood Weather but I can see general areas where the hits are coming from.  And, they're from all over the country and in some cases the world!  I have many Canadian followers (shout out)! It's so fascinating!
For those who have any interest in trying to find me and hubby in Key West here's the link for the many webcams they provide http://www.floridakeyswebcams.tv/
And, by the way...it's 10p.m. Friday and 68° and cloudy.  We had bit of fog roll in at dusk and it was perfect ambiance for this time of year.  We're supposed to start getting a soaking rain overnight (70% chance).  Then the winds arrive wiping up the rear (N-NW 25-35mph). Saturday will start with those winds and more showers.  The rain will taper off later on Saturday but those stupid winds will get more intense (gusts of 50mph). Sunday...lots of sunshine, around 65° and still windy West 20-30mph.
I'm posting now to have one less thing to do during "get ready" time in the wee hours of the mornin'!
Sayonara!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

I hope you and yours have great weather conditions in Florida. The weather here won't be the same without you. Enjoy your break while your fans await your return!

Kathy said...

Thanks a lot Jimbo. Arrived in 83° sunny Florida this morning at 9:30!