Tuesday, January 3, 2017

First Official 2017 Blog Entry

Photo taken by Sherri Herman Johnston
Mornin'!  It's 45° in Wildwood NJ.  I'm back on the keyboard as my holiday weekend has officially come to an end.  It was just a tad difficult leaving my warm, cozy bed on this dark, rainy, and windy (N-NE 15-20mph) morning.  My hubby, pooch and I  arrived home last evening from a lovely holiday weekend getaway with old friends.  As I'm officially beginning a new day, new week, new month and new year, I have my work cut out for me at the office today. I'm sure I'm not the only one joining the "returning to work" force. We're going to encounter a wet day on the island as there's 100% chance of showers not to mention fog and winds. Temps will be in the low 50s as winds will be out of the E-NE at 15-22mph and will switch from the East this afternoon and then by this evening...E-SE at 5-10mph.  Tonight...the showers will subside but there's still a 20% chance of rain showers. Mostly it'll be foggy with winds switching up one last time  from the W-SW at 11-15mph as temps drop back into the low-mid 40s.  Tomorrow...Ms Sun returns as well as the 50° temps!
High tide:11:07a.m.
Low tide:5:12p.m.
Ocean temp:45°
Sunset:4:52p.m.

No comments: