Thursday, July 26, 2018

Best Day Of The Week So Far

Wildwood Crest Library
Mornin'!  It's 74° in Wildwood NJ.  It's as heavy as it gets outside with humidity at 93% and a dewpoint of 73°.  It's cloudy and still (no breezes to note) and it's feeling like the tropics again.  Everything's damp and moist.  It'll be another unsettled day with partly sunny / partly cloudy conditions with a 20-30% chance of rain later this afternoon / early evening.  Temps will be in the low 80s with SW breezes at 7-9mph.  Tonight...patchy fog / partly cloudy with temps back down into the low 70s and Southerly breezes at 6-9mph.  I'm calling it a beach day (make it an early one).  Tomorrow...more unsettled weather with 40% chance of rain.  At this point, the weekend's looking like decent weather and much like today with Saturday starting out "iffy" and Sunday being the sunniest of the two days.  Remember the Full Moon's tomorrow...higher than usual tides.
High tide:7:52a.m. and 8:07p.m.
Low tide:1:33p.m.
Ocean temp:73°
Sunset:8:17p.m.
Moonrise:7:35p.m.
UV Index: 9 (very high)
Rip Currents: Moderate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m Erin and I love to read your weather blog! My family and I are coming to Wildwood Crest for vacation this Monday through Friday! I’ll be sure to read your blog everyday! Take care!

Kathy said...

Hi Erin! Thanks for reading my weather blog! I love knowing there are folks out there like you who are not only reading my weather reports, but are enjoying Wildwood as much as me! Have a safe and wonderful vacation! It looks like next week may be another unsettled week, but for the most part I think you'll have mostly great weather. Think positive.