Friday, May 21, 2021

Summer's Coming!

Mornin'!  It's 57° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's shining with not a cloud in sight.  Breezes are light out of the E-NE at 4-6mph.  It's another spectacular start to the day!  It'll be another beauty with a mix of sun and clouds today with temps around the 70° mark.  E-SE breezes are on the schedule too... 5-10mph.  Tonight, partly cloudy, temps around where they are now (upper 50s) and S-SW breezes at 5-10mph.  Tomorrow... starting out with a mix of sun and clouds becoming cloudy later in the day... high around 80° and W-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Sunday... sunny and a high of 80° with somewhat of a breezy day (W-NW at 10-20mph). 
High tide: 4:03PM
Low tide: 10:00AM
Ocean temp: 59°
UV Index: 8
Sunrise: 5:41AM
Sunset: 8:11PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 1,013,757
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 26,041
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 9,132
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 207
30 Days until Summer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My apologies for my comment yesterday. I had NO idea there was such a thing as a plastic life size palm tree. How funny!!!!! On the very plus side, people do closely read your blog and pay attention to your beautiful photos. A life size plastic palm tree, I am still laughing.
You sure got me.
T

Kathy said...

No apologies needed!!! You got me yesterday when you assumed those big plastic beauties at one of our local beach bars were real. I was laughing too. I forget that people don't realize that Wildwood is the "fake palm tree capital of the world"! I'm still adjusting to my neighbors big beauty. I intend to take a shot of it when no one's looking. I'll send it to you. Keep the comments coming. I love them.