Thursday, October 5, 2023

Last Of The Beach Beauties

Mornin'!  It's 61° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 94% with a dewpoint of 59°.  Breezes are light out of the E-NE at 2-3mph.  It's clear with some areas of fog this early morn.  No fog here over the island at the moment.  Ms Sun's on her way as thanks to her the sky is painted beautifully with corals, oranges, pinks etc.  We're about to have Day 4 of incredible weather.  Expect a sunny day with temps in the low-mid 70s and East winds at 5-10mph.  Tonight... some cloud cover, temps in the low-mid 60s and East winds at 5-10mph.  Tomorrow... cloudy, peeks of sun in the morning but a mostly gray day with 20% chance of rain, temps in the low-70s and East winds at 5-10mph.  Saturday... showers in the morning with peeks of sun in the afternoon, temps barely tapping 70° and Sunday... sunny, temps tapping 60° along with stiff West winds.  Just an fyi... it's looking like another beach day today and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the last warm beach day of the year.  I went to the beach every day this week and it's been incredible.  Today will probably be my last visit (according to the weather forecast) and I'm happy and sad at the same time.  And, when I say "last visit" that doesn't mean that I won't visit the beach for brief visits or take a walk along the beach from time to time.  It just means I won't open my sand chair and sit there quietly for 4+ hours (reading or crocheting). This morning, I can hear the surf along the shore through my opened windows.  It's like its calling me.  So much to be thankful for as I anticipate this last of the Beauties today.   Where ever you are, get out and enjoy! 
High Tide: 1:41PM
Low Tide: 8:05PM
Ocean Temp: 67°
Sunrise: 6:59AM
Sunset: 6:35PM
UV index: 5.2
Rip Current: High Risk (don't go swimming in the ocean)

No comments: