Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Mornin'! It's a tad chilly in Wildwood this morning. It's currently 25° with winds gusting out of the WNW @ 27mph making it feel like 11°. Even though the sun is up and warming my enclosed front porch, I'm extremely appreciative that I'm sitting inside wearing a warm robe, slippers; with the fireplace roaring. I can hear the howling winds. Everything outside is snow covered and looking icy and crisp. Gale warnings are back as well and making 7-10 swells in the ocean waves. It'll be cold, dry and windy all day. I'm guessing not much melting will be happening even with the temps reaching the mid 30's. High tide:10:28a.m.; Low tide:4:51p.m.; Ocean Temp:36°. Tomorrow...pretty much the same and tuesday...more snow. 70 days until Spring!

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

My tads are chilly, too.