Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Pleasant Thursday

Mornin'! If the birds chirping outside right now are any indication of how nice this day is going to be...then we're heading for a beauty! The birds are chirping like never before this year. Spring is in the air! It's 59° as I blog away this pleasant morning. Sun's just about to appear over the horizon as dawn is fast approaching. Lots of sun all day today as temps rise to the mid-upper 60's. Breezes out of the NW later at 15-20mph. High tide: 11:19a.m.; Low tide:5:07p.m.; Ocean temp: 49°. The day has come...in less than an hour I'll be in the O.R.! More to come...

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Birds chirping: when I stopped smoking, my hearing improved because I wasn't focussed on my next cigarette. Not funny, I know, but it shows the power of letting go.