Friday, April 27, 2012

Bluster's Back

Mornin'!  It's 49° as the NW winds-are-a-howling creating some big time bluster.  Coming from the NW all day at 20-25mph with 40+mph gusts, we're talking a major bad hair day from those northwesteries.  Sun's up and the sky is clear and it'll be mostly sunny today with some clouds and temps reaching the low 60s.  It'll be cooler for the weekend as the winds will bring not only cooler temps but rain by Saturday overnight.  Sunday will become sunny although cooler.  Today's tides...High tide: 12:18p.m.; Low tide: 6:07p.m.; Ocean temp: 53°; Sunset: 7:50p.m.
Now as for the weather next week, anyone reading this is on their own as it's vacation time again.  Hubby and I are heading south to sunny, warm Florida and spending a week in Key West!  For me a true vacation is from the computer as well.  Although, I keep a hand written journal of my trip, the blog takes a vacation for next week as I carry no laptop and visit no internet cafés.  If you want Wildwood's (the local) weather report then just click on some of my Personal Favs to the right of my blog:
Dippin' Dan - The Local Forecast man. (He's got a high accurary rate in my opinion).  Also, NOAA (Nat'l Weather Service) is a good source for local weather.  Just type in "Wildwood, NJ" under the City,State block.  And of course...Weather.com and type in the island's zip code (08260) and last but not least is my personal favorite resource for weather and tides and waves and sunsets etc. http://magicseaweed.com/Wildwood-Surf-Report/392/ 
Until next week, I'll be lounging on a beach in Key West, reading a book and just watching the world go by! Here's the Key West webcams if you want to catch me somewhere on the island there...www.floridakeyswebcams.tv

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Bon Voyage and/or welcome back (whichever applies). Here's mud in your eye!