Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Rains Checked In!

Mornin'!  Happy rainy Saturday!  It's 67° under heavy cloud cover.  It's raining lightly in Wildwood although the sky just got very bright.  I'm not sure if it's Ms Sun trying to break through or we're about to get another downpour.  It's been raining all night.  What a great morning to be off from work as the pitter-patter of rain pouring down soothed me right back to sleep earlier.  I love a good rainy day on my day off almost as much as a warm, summer, sunny morn.  The Pooch isn't as content as I am though.  It'll be mostly wet this first weekend in August.  We're expecting 100% chance of showers and/or thunderstorms throughout the today (especially the 1st ½ of the day).  Winds will be out of the E-NE at 15-20mph as temps climb back up into the low-mid 70s.  Tonight...60% chance of rain showers as temps drop back into the mid-60s.  Tomorrow...not as wet as our local weatherman says, "More dry than wet with mostly cloudy conditions." Oh...the Shops are gonna be packed today! Now, where'd I put that terrific book I'm reading?
High tide:1:03p.m.
Low tide:6:46p.m.
Ocean temp:75°
Sunset:8:12p.m.

No comments: