Thursday, June 4, 2015

Another day for Socks and Shoes

Mornin'! It's 11 years today that I moved to Wildwood from Philadelpha... my dream came true on June 4th! It's 58° in Wildwood. The gray, drab, windy, raw, cold, wet weather once again continues for another day. I've been seeing lots of happy outdoor plants this week with all this wetness. Everything's doubled in size especially my impatients which simply love gray weather! More water on the way today too. It'll be cloudy and breezy with 60% chance of showers throughout the day and evening. Temps will just about tap the 60s and those E-NE winds at 23-28mph are staying checked in right through the overnight. Tonight's temps will head back into the upper 50s. I can't find one forecast that says "peeks of sun" on the at least until Saturday. It's a shame if you had planned your vacation this week but this stuff happens all the time. Now where'd I put my socks and shoes?
High Tide:9:55a.m.
Low Tide:3:47p.m.
Ocean Temp:62°
Sunset:8:01p.m.

No comments: