Monday, November 26, 2018

Rainy Days And Mondays

Mornin'!  It's 53° in Wildwood NJ.  The Blog's a little late as I was up from 2-5a.m. doing my cyber shopping. After turning in for the 2nd time, I'm just getting in gear again!  It's mostly cloudy down the Shore with Ms Sun working her way through but unfortunately, I doubt if she'll be making it today as showers are on the way.  She did just shine brightly right into the front of my house though.  Expect a rainy day as showers will begin later this morning / early afternoon.  Temps will rise a few degrees into the mid-50s but my guess it's going to feel raw.  I'm getting the soup out later.  There are no breezes to note now (S-SE 2-5mph) but they're coming!  Within the next couple hours along with the rain, SE winds at 18-22mph are checking in and will stay with us throughout the afternoon, evening, overnight and into tomorrow as the much cooler air comes along for the ride.  There are flood advisories posted today due to the recent full moon and storm surge. Tomorrow will be sunny with a windchill of 32° as it'll be blustery and cold again.  For today...wet and windy with fairly mild temps.
High tide:9:46a.m.
Low tide:4:11p.m.
Ocean temp:51°
Sunset:4:40p.m.

No comments: