Thursday, December 3, 2020

Brisk, Sunny Autumn Day






Mornin'!  It's 37° in Wildwood NJ.  We're under a clear sky with very light breezes out of the W-NW at 4-6mph.  Ms Sun's due up in about 20 minutes.  It'll be a bright sunny day with temps in the low-mid 50s and breezes out of the SW at 8-11mph.  Tonight... mostly cloudy, upper 40s, SW breezes at 9-12mph.  Tomorrow... mostly cloudy, mid-upper 50s and breezy with winds out of the SW at 10-15mph and rains coming late in the evening.  The weekend's looking like Saturday will be wet, raw and cold with very stiff winds and Sunday looks partly cloudy, cold and windy.  I'm thinking cookie baking time?  Or, maybe a nice pot of homemade soup?  I'm going with the soup making... vegetable-beef barley since I've got all I need to put that one together.  I'm also going with... getting outside today and taking in some of this lovely Shore weather!
High tide: 8:51AM
Low tide: 3:45PM
Ocean temp: 55°
Sunrise: 7:01AM
Sunset: 4:37PM 
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 348,042
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 17,145
Corona Virus Cases in Cape May County: 1,713
Corona Virus Deaths in Cape May County: 114

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't have time to comment yesterday. Loved the family photos.
Question, WHO is the hippy in the first pic with all the hair???
Well done, looks great, would work today.
Wow, all of the pics, back in the innocent days. Hoping we can
return to those times.

Kathy said...

@Anonymous thanks for the comments. The "hippy" is me! 1978. As of late, I've been using bobbi-pins to curl my now "white" senior hair (not been to a hair salon in 9 months). I think I've achieved that "hippy" look from time to time even my golden years! Hoping and praying we can return to those days too.