Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Weather Advisory

Mornin'!  It's 29° in Wildwood.  I just keyed up Frank Sinatra's "Summer Wind" to play on my Itunes while I get this weather written.  If there was any morning that I could use this tune, it's this one.  And, just an afterthought...it's 71° in Key West Florida. I seriously could use a taste of summer.  But, at the moment, Wildwood's getting pummeled with snow/ice pellet wintry mix.  There's a coating of white (snow/sleet/ice) on the island as the winds are wifting (I mean wafting) off the ocean (E-NE) at 15-19mph.  You can hear the ocean's roar in the wind's howl.  It's one of those wintry mornings that you have an eyebrow up wondering "what is that"?  It's winter; that's what it is. There's an inch of snow/ice expected today as it's all developing as I sit here.  It'll continue through the morning hours and end by this afternoon.  We may just see Ms Sun peeking through later! Temps will get up into the mid-30s.  Tonight...partly cloudy with temps back into the upper 20s with winds out of the North at 10-12mph. High tide:7:12p.m.; Low tide: 8:16a.m.; Ocean temp: 42°; Sunset:5:02p.m.
\ 

No comments: