Sunday, September 11, 2022


Mornin'!  It's 74° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 84° with a dewpoint of 71°.  It's cloudy and gray with breezes out of the SE at 9-12mph.  It's my wedding anniversary! I woke to the aroma of coffee and bacon that my wonderful husband was preparing as I slept. To have a lifelong partner (we began dating in 1966 and married in '71) such as him requires a novel to express this magical, blessed, existence together.  I've written many, many journals throughout my life and perhaps one day I'll write a book about our life and love.  Our decades together truly is a love story and somehow always involves this island that we've spent the last part of our almost 20 years together.  As children we spent summer vacations in Wildwood with our families on the same street (17th) and never knew it. I often think of the times we possibly passed one another as little kids without knowing it. We honeymooned in Wildwood not to mention spent our summer vacations here as we raised our children with Wildwood's sand in their shoes too.  Happy Anniversary to you honey.  This one's for you.
Like our wedding day... today will be gray and humid along with peeks of sun in the morning and the possibility of rain showers and/or thunderstorms throughout the day and night (100% chance). By the way, it's said that if you have a good rainy day on your wedding day, it's a sign of good luck.  Remember, if you "tie the knot" on a rainy, wet day, that knot is almost impossible to unravel. It certainly worked for us.  
Today's gray (somewhat bright) morning will turn to a light rain and by this afternoon around mid-day rain could turn to steady rainfall.  Temps will be in the upper 70s with SE winds at 10-20mph.  Tonight... showers likely (75% chance), temps in the low-70s with S-SW winds at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow... patchy fog to start, mostly cloudy day with 25% chance of rain and mostly cloudy conditions. By the afternoon... 50% chance of rain with 70% chance by nighttime. Tuesday... cloudy morning with 30% chance of showers as it becomes a partly sunny day as temps reach 80°.  Wednesday... picture perfect. 
High Tide: 9:19AM
Lowt Tide: 3:18PM
Ocean Temp: 75°
Sunrise: 6:36AM
Sunset: 7:15PM
UV Index: 2
Rip Current: High Risk (do not go swimming in the ocean)
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 2,694,047
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 35,622
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 26,857
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 320

No comments: