Monday, September 12, 2022

Gray Monday

Mornin'!  It's 74° in Wildwood NJ.  Humidity's 98% with a dewpoint of 74°.  We're in the "wet" mode as everything's dripping from all the moisture in the air.  It's gray as the sky is full of clouds and it's calm as breezes are barely there out of the W-SW at 2-4mph.  Add to that the birds chirping and squawking and you've got that perfect tropical rain forest feel to the thick, heavy wet, air.  It'll be a gray, cloudy and humid Monday with 30% chance of rain showers and/or thunderstorms.  We could see peeks of sunshine both in the later part of the morning and early afternoon.  Temps will be hovering around 80° with breezes out of the S-SE at 5-10mph.  Tonight... 70% chance of rain with temps in the low-70s and Southerly breezes at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... rain in the morning becoming partly sunny in the afternoon as temps reach 80° again with West winds at 5-10mph.  Wednesday... a beauty with sunshine, temps in the low-80s and NW breezes. It would have been Freddy's birthday today as he'd be 10 years old today!  We still have an empty spot in our hearts for you.
High Tide: 10:04AM
Low Tide: 4:05PM
Ocean Temp: 73°
Sunrise: 6:37AM
Sunset: 7:13PM
UV Index: 6
Rip Currents: High Risk: this impacts anyone entering the ocean as you could easily be swept out into deeper water.  Entering the surf is discouraged.
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 2,698,0101
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 35,631
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 26,896
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 320


Anonymous said...

Oh Freddy, you should still be here!!!!!! You died way before your time and are sorely missed. When I see your mom's photographs, I ALWAYS look to see if you are in the picture.
Freddy, even though we never met in person, seeing you in pictures put joy in my day. Tears here, yes, sorely missed.

Moe said...

Still in your heart.