Monday, August 5, 2013

Perfection!

Mornin'!  It's 64° in Wildwood.  What a lovely morning!  I'm seeing this morning's magnificently painted sunrise through brand new vision as I became a grandmom yesterday for the first time.  Our new little boy was welcomed into the world as Thomas and weighed in at 7lb. 15oz./21½" long and is pure perfection.  What a wonderful gift!  The joy of watching his parents fall in love while I imagine this little new addition coming to the shore and becoming a frequent island visitor, getting sand in his shoes and falling in love with the seashore as I have...simply makes me smile.  Today will be much like yesterday...a beauty!  Lots of sun and blue sky as temps stick around the high 70's maybe tapping 80° by mid-afternoon.  Winds are very light, dry and cool from the N-NW at 8-10mph and will shift by mid-afternoon from the South.  In a word..."Perfection".
High tide:7:48a.m.
Low tide:1:24p.m.
Ocean temp:75°
Sunset:8:07p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Congratulations, Kathy!!!

Kathy said...

Thank you Jim! Still can't figure out why I can't stop smiling:)