Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

Mornin'!  It's 65° in Wildwood.  I was up early trying to catch the meteor shower but so far, no good.  It is clear though as the sky is beautifully starlit.  I'm counting on the clear sky to allow Ms. Sun to rise and shine brightly this morning.   No breezes to write home about.  It's looking like a nice one today as the forecast looks mostly sunny with temps in the low-80s and breezes light out of the E-SE at 8-10mph.  Tonight there's a 20% chance of an isolated shower.   It looks perfect for the North Wildwood Flea Market on JFK Blvd. today (which I'll be working by the way). Since I won't be on the island the for the next few days (taking time out for my daughter and my new grandson),  I won't be experiencing the island weather firsthand and not having the minute by minute forecast at my finger tips.  So, I've researched several of my weather sources to allow my readers some idea of the upcoming week's weather forecast.  I am aware (an honored) that I have readers looking for their vacation weather by reading my blog for Wildwood's weather.  It'll never grow old and it's why I continue to do so every morning.
Monday...Partly sunny with temps in the low 80's and a 30% chance of rain.
Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with temps in the low 80's and a 60% chance of rain.
Wednesday...Mostly sunny with temps in the high 70's and no chance of rain (at this time anyway).
Today's Tides...
High tide:11:38a.m.
Low tide:5:29p.m.
Ocean temp:75°
Sunset:8:00p.m.


No comments: