Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Columbus Day! Happy Birthday to my friend Rosie!

Mornin'! Slept in a bit today on my Columbus Day off from work!  Nice and rested and smiling with my steaming cup of coffee!   It's 63° in Wildwood.  It's overcast, breezy and a tiny bit chilly.  I still have windows open (I'm nourished by sea air) just a crack here and there so the house is damp. So far no heat thermostat turned on here yet.  And, my little gas fireplace hasn't been fired up either this Autumn. Temps will get up just a little bit higher and may tap 70°.  Ms Sun's not inclined to drop in today but may "peek" in through the clouds if they thin out.  There is a 10% chance of a spritz or two and my take is misty and damp.  Breezes will be out of the S-SE at 14-20mph.  Tonight back into the low 60s with clouds staying checked in until tomorrow and breezes simmer down a tad.
High tide:12:21p.m.
Low tide:6:27p.m.
Ocean temp:68°
Sunset:6:25p.m.
Love ya Rose...Happy Birthday! Today's entry is dedicated to your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks much Kathy love ya back. Had a wonderful day.