Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunny Sunday

Mornin'!  It's 49° (no typo) in Wildwood.  It's a bit chill-chill this morning!  My husband thought I was being a bit dramatic saying "ew....it's cold out there" when I was on the back porch checking weather conditions and my thermometer.  He thinks it's a great fall morning but I'm feeling it's time to start hauling all our tropical plants back into the house for the upcoming cold season.  My Jasmine, Croton, Palms and some cactus and other plants won't handle 40° temps for long.  Hey but it is bright and sunny this morning with the recent cloud cover completely outta here all day.  The breezes are light from the N-NE at 10-12mph.  Temps will reach the mid-60s today as the sun pours down.  Tonight...partly cloudy with temps fallen down into the mid-50s as the breezes wift (I mean waft) over the island from the E-SE at 8-10mph.  Tomorrow...even more cloudy and overcast with a slight chance of rain showers.  Enjoy the sun's rays today!
High tide:11:29a.m.
Low tide:5:36p.m.
Ocean temp:68°
Sunset:6:26p.m.

No comments: