Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mostly Sunny Tuesday

Mornin'!  It's 66° (no typo) in Wildwood this early morn.  Slept with the bedroom windows open allowing a lovely sea breeze in for a comfy night's sleep.  The only thing is everything feels slightly damp this morning.  Even my slippers felt damp when I slid my feet into them.  Oh...the joys of living on an island.  It's going to be a sunny, mild one today as most of the cloud cover will move over for Ms Sun as temps rise into the low-mid 70s.  I wish I had some of this forecast yesterday on my day off.  Actually, it worked out as yesterday's rainy damp day made for a nice pot of homemade chili and a couple closets straightened up and purged as sweaters replaced shorts and tank tops.  Today will be a bit breezy as winds will be out of the S-SE at 10-20mph.  Tonight...clouds rolling back in and prepping us for some rain for the next few days as winds will stay out of the S-SE and temps drop back into the mid 60s. The weekend's looking A-OK and rainfree at this writing!
High tide:1:14p.m
Low tide:4:23p.m.
Ocean temp:67°
Sunset:6:23p.m.

No comments: