Saturday, April 3, 2021

Easter Weekend

Mornin'!  It's 32° in Wildwood NJ.  Breezes are light out of the NW at 5-10mph.  There's is a slight windchill of 26°.  This morning's weather has Winter all over it.  I'm surprised there's not a layer of frost on everything but there's not.  Ms Sun's up and doing her part to begin today's warm up.  Expect sunny, blue skies with some clouds in the mix.  Temps will be tapping 50° with those NW winds ramping up a bit at 10-20mph.  Tonight... considerable cloudiness, low of 43° and West winds at 5-10mph.

I took a 3 mile walk yesterday and it was brutal.  Firstly, I should have had on my winter parka with a thick wooly scarf instead of opting for my Spring jacket and light scarf.  And secondly, I felt so cold while walking under very blustery conditions and no sunshine to speak of as it became a mostly cloudy day.  I kept thinking to myself, "Why didn't I dress for Winter"?  Thankfully, my hubby was my encouragement to keep on keeping on.  I must report that for as cold as it was yesterday, the boardwalk was jumping with holiday visitors.  Lots of activity was happening as eateries were open as well as arcades and shops.  Macks, Sams, Franconis, Hot Spot, Candy Land, Fudge Kitchen, Funnel Cake Shop as well as Curley's Fries were not only drawing in the boardwalk folk but adding some great aromas to the salty air!  I'm sure we'll see even more folks today with a sunnier, warmer day ahead.  Tomorrow's weather will be beautiful with a sunny start, partly cloudy in the afternoon, tapping 60° and West winds at 10-15mph.  Monday... sunny, 60° and breezy.
High tide: 1:19PM
Low tide: 7:13AM and 7:22PM
Ocean temp: 46°
Sunrise: 6:41AM
Sunset: 7:25PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 918,949
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 24,615
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 8,323
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 195.

No comments: