Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cloudy and Damp this 1st of Hanukkah and last day of Autumn!

Mornin'! Happy Hanukkah! It's 48° in Wildwood this early morn. Temps will hover around that number throughout the day, perhaps reaching 50°. At the moment it's cloudy with a bit of a spritzer going on as it's raining very lightly. The sea air is also providing some moisture in the morning air and the roar of the ocean is loud and clear. The clouds will hang around today as there's a 30% chance of showers throughout the day and a 70% chance of a rainy day tomorrow. Not much to note on the breeze front, but a NW breeze at 10-15mph will waft in sometime this morning; switching from the NE by late afternoon. You know the drill on the island's afternoon seabreezes...awesome on a summers afternoon; not so much in December. High tide:3:14p.m.; Low tide:9:19a.m.; Ocean temp: 53°; Sunset: 4:41p.m. Winter begins tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Your headline gave me a deep, outloud sigh. The stranger next to me at Starbucks gave me a stange look like, "Who died?" I want to reply a last day of Autumn sigh, but he's heard that before.