Monday, December 12, 2011

Quiet Stretch

Mornin'! What a nice holiday weekend! The weather and full moon provided some really nice moments. Got to enjoy that moon by the sea way up in Belmar, NJ on Saturday night. Great seashore town along with the some of the best holiday spirit. It's like visiting a Christmas Train platform! Also, got to visit some antique shops. I also baked some yummy Christmas cookies. Life is good. On to today's weather...it's 39° this bright, sunny Monday. I'm a bit late on the blog this morning. I have the day off from work, slept in a bit and intend to finish up the Christmas Shopping. It remains to be seen, but I'm hoping. The weather will be perfect for outdoor Mall shopping too...sunny, brisk, upper 40's, light breeze out of the NE at 5-8mph. This "quiet stretch" as the weatherman called it will hang around until Thursday when the rains drop by. High tide:8:09a.m.; Low tide:2:44p.m.; Ocean temp:54°; Sunset:4:37p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

i saw 'charlie and the chocolate factory' last night. your photo reminded me of my chocolate hangover.

regina mandell said...

blog is looking great!