Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas


Mornin'! I'm not really dreaming of a white Christmas, but there's a 50% chance we'll get one. Well, actually the day after Christmas is the one to keep an eye on for snow; which I'll keep both eyes on. It's currently 28° in Wildwood before sunrise this very cold, clear, moonlit morning. Not much of a breeze to speak of, but those wonderful NW winds will be appearing a bit later at 15-20mph. Love those freezing, biting winds that go right through you. (A bit of Christmas sarcasm). Starting to see the waters surrounding us begin to freeze now. Temperature will rise into the mid-upper 30's and it will partly sunny or partly cloudy today. You pick. High tide:7:35a.m.; Low tide:2:18p.m. Ocean temp:40°.

2 comments:

Henry H. Turtle said...

I'm laughing (lovingly) at the table centerpiece!! Mom would be proud that you've managed to keep her xmas memory alive with that piece.

Kathy said...

I owned my table top tree before she did! But, her memory is completely captured today...I'll agree to that one for sure!